Get Compensation After Being Injured As A Pedestrian
Pedestrians supposedly have the right of way in crosswalks and on other surfaces where they have the right to be, but being struck by a car, truck, motorcycle or bus suddenly puts a pedestrian at a great disadvantage. Unlike drivers and passengers in motor vehicles, pedestrians have little or no protection when they are run over or knocked down. If you or your loved one suffered this kind of accident, get the best medical care as well as qualified legal counsel as soon as possible.
At Stine & Associates, P.C., we work hard to help injured pedestrians or surviving close family members recover the compensation they need and deserve after being hit by autos and other types of vehicles. Turn to us for representation through a personal injury or wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
Providing Compassionate Legal Assistance For The Injured Since 2007
If we are on your side after a pedestrian accident in Greensburg or elsewhere in our region, you can count on us to stay in close contact with your doctors and other medical care providers. At the same time, we will initiate a thorough investigation into the circumstances that led to your injury. Complications may include the following;
- It may have been a hit-and-run accident. If so, we will aggressively pursue all available information from law enforcement agents, surrounding businesses that may have video footage, and eyewitness testimony.
- If the missing vehicle and driver cannot be found or if the driver is found but has no insurance, we will look for other sources of compensation for you. Your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may become essential for your recovery.
- We will be ready to fight back if whoever caused your accident – or their insurer – tries to argue that they were not to blame.
- Your injuries may be so serious that you cannot communicate clearly with us for a while. We hope that a close family member will contact us in this case and let us get started investigating your case.
- Considering the challenges of rehabilitation, we realize that your recovery may take time. We will warn you about insurance claims adjusters who may urge you to accept an early settlement before you know how disabled you may be after the initial healing process plays out.
Every pedestrian accident case is unique, and we are eager to get started finding the keys to recovery for you. With years of experience, our founding attorney, Cindy Stine, is ready to become your strong advocate.