Car Accident Representation In And Around Greensburg, Pennsylvania
Suffering injuries in a car accident is frightening, disruptive and often very, very expensive overall. If you have had this experience, it is understandable if you are in a state of shock. However, there are important steps to take as soon as possible, including:
- Getting your car out of traffic, even if the services of a tow truck are necessary
- Asking someone to take pictures of the scene of the accident, your wrecked vehicle and your injuries, if possible
- Gathering contact information for eyewitnesses, and information about where your car is being towed to
- Getting a medical evaluation as soon as possible, especially if you may have a head or back injury but are not sure
- Talking with a personal injury attorney who can explain the process for pursuing compensation
At Stine & Associates, P.C., we consider ourselves to be as essential to many clients’ recovery as their medical care team is. We can help you in more ways than you may realize. For example, we can coordinate communications among insurers, medical care providers and bill collectors. If your case has notoriety, we can even take over the task of issuing press releases so you can focus on getting well without worrying about your public image.
How We Will Help After Your Auto Accident
If we represent you after a car crash in Pennsylvania, we will:
- Initiate an investigation to reconstruct the accident and determine who was liable.
- Keep tabs on your medical condition and overall progress.
- Use information that you and your doctors provide us to estimate how much you will need to cover your medical bills and replace your lost wages.
- Gather evidence such as testimony from your family members who can share with us how your injuries have changed your life since the accident.
Once we have a presentation ready, we may take it to settlement negotiations, help you apply it to mediation sessions or represent you in a trial if necessary. Whatever it takes to get the recovery you deserve, we will not let you up until we have helped you get the maximum available compensation for your injuries and losses.
Over 25 Years Of Experience Navigating Personal Injury Claims – Free Consultation
We do not charge for initial case evaluations, and if you decide to work with us, you will not owe attorney fees until we recover compensation for you. We hope to hear from you soon so that we can inform you of your rights and help you make legal steps toward recovery. If you have lost a loved one, we can help you bring a wrongful death claim.